MERIDIAN SHOWCASES DSP750 TO TOP DEALERS
AT MERIDIAN LIVE
Leading technology integrators joined us at Meridian Live recently for the exclusive launch of our new Meridian DSP750 In-Wall Digital Active loudspeaker from the Architectural range.
This special one-day event, hosted at our Cambridgeshire HQ, gave attendees a unique insight into the science behind the DSP750 as well as the opportunity to experience its impressively powerful and versatile performance through a combination of presentations and demonstrations. Our dedicated staff detailed the technical thinking, components and design engineering at the heart of the DSP750, then showcased the loudspeaker in action as a pure listening experience and as a rich, visceral soundstage for movie watching in our Reference Digital Theatre and smaller Media Room.
“We listened to the new DSP750 loudspeakers in very different set ups and I’ve got to say I was very impressed,” said Michael Robinson of Perfect Integration. “Meridian Live was a great opportunity to catch up with Meridian and to see and hear what’s new from the company. A very worthwhile day!”
“This was our first time to Meridian,” added Richard Widenbar of Finita. “To experience the DSP750 was really exciting. It was great to see how that fits within the Meridian range and how we could recommend it to our customers as a stereo solution, within a media room or as part of a home cinema. It’s been fantastic!”
Hear more about what our integrators have to say about the DSP750 in our Meridian Live video.
The DSP750 is built to deliver the ultimate experience in audiophile, home cinema or media room environments. It brings together power, accuracy and fidelity in a discrete in-wall solution to reset the standard for architectural loudspeaker performance. The loudspeaker features:
• Three new, high-performance drive-units.
• CLASS-M DSP engine providing thermal and dynamic bass protection for detailed and accurate sound.
• ‘Double-baffle’ aluminium enclosure design to minimise unwanted resonances and colouration.
• Separate mid-range driver enclosures to eliminate interaction with the bass drivers.
• Five drive-units powered by a bridged pair of Dynamic Hi-Res amplifiers; each pair capable of delivering over 100W into 8 Ohms.
• EBA (Enhanced Bass Alignment) to heighten sound quality across the frequency range, resulting in added clarity.
• Dynamic bass protection to provide maximum excursion without distortion.
• Centre Elevation technology to create an immersive sound experience that appears to come from the centre of the screen.
• Our unique enhancement technologies including FIFO buffering, DSP upsampling, apodising filters, and MHR (Meridian High Resolution) for the best possible audio outcome from all digital sources.
Visit https://www.meridian-audio.com/products/loudspeakers/architectural/dsp750/. Meridian Live is an exclusive event for current dealers, their staff, and press to explore the pinnacle of high-resolution audio. To register, visit www.meridian-audio.com/events.