Meridian Audio Ltd. is the premium UK manufacturer of high quality audio and video systems. Based in Huntingdon near Cambridge, Meridian designs and manufactures a range of class leading products which are sold in over 60 countries worldwide.
R & D Engineer – DSP and Automotive Audio
Meridian Audio Limited designs, engineers and manufactures state-of-the-art audio and video home entertainment systems, and supplies audio technology to the automotive industry.
We have a vacancy for an R&D Engineer at our R&D facility in Huntingdon to support our automotive and home audio product teams. We are looking for a person with a good degree or equivalent experience in engineering, acoustics, computer science, physics, or mathematics plus:
- Proven track record in audio DSP development (56xxx preferred)
- DSP filter and algorithm design skills
- An understanding of loudspeaker technology and acoustics
- Assembly language programming
- Working knowledge of C and/or C++
- Experience in MATLAB
- Driving licence
Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Creative and innovative problem solving
- A high degree of self-motivation with good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to provide clear explanations and documentation
- An interest in music and listening
- The ability to thrive within a business with demanding clients
- The ability to quickly adapt to using new technologies
- The ability to quickly fault find and maintain legacy systems
Full job description available upon request from the HR Administrator at email@example.com
If you are interested in the above vacancy and wish to be considered, please send your CV and covering letter with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.
Meridian America is looking to expand its sales team with an energetic, motivated, and driven sales professional. This position will be based at our New York City office and showroom facility. Responsibilities will be to manage dealer accounts around the northeast, perform client demonstrations at our showroom, and help the overall sales goals.
- Minimum of 3 -5 years of experience in residential audio/video/lighting/shades/integrated low voltage systems
- Experience with high performance Audio/video systems, Crestron, Savant, Contro4, Lutron, URC. Meridian experience preferred.
- Able to learn new products and processes quickly
- Outstanding communication and multitasking skills
- Ability to travel up to three weeks a month
- Great attitude and team player
- Reliable transportation
- Non-smoker preferred; must pass a background check and drug test
- Proficient with Windows/OSX/Outlook
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with new and existing partners
- Meet with clients/leads, facilitate demonstrations, and guide them through our discovery process to understand their Meridian System options
- Help partners generate proposals, design high-functioning integrated systems and close project sales
- Support our operations and service department on sold projects/clients
- Be knowledgeable about the products and services we provide
- Participate in marketing activities
- Maintain professional appearance and company standards
- Meet company sales goals and measures
- Competitive salary offerings
- Excellent health and 401k benefits
About Meridian America:
- Exclusive Distributor of Meridian Audio products in North America
- Operate out of two offices – New York City Showroom, and Operations Headquarters in Atlanta, GA.
If you are interested in the above vacancy and wish to be considered, please send your CV and covering letter with salary expectations to email@example.com.
No agencies please.