Meridian Audio Ltd. is the premium UK manufacturer of high quality audio and video systems. Based in Huntingdon near Cambridge, Meridian designs and manufactures a range of class leading products which are sold in over 60 countries worldwide.
R & D Engineer – DSP and Automotive Audio
Meridian Audio Limited designs, engineers and manufactures state-of-the-art audio and video home entertainment systems, and supplies audio technology to the automotive industry.
We have a vacancy for an R&D Engineer at our R&D facility in Huntingdon to support our automotive and home audio product teams. We are looking for a person with a good degree or equivalent experience in engineering, acoustics, computer science, physics, or mathematics plus:
- Proven track record in audio DSP development (56xxx preferred)
- DSP filter and algorithm design skills
- An understanding of loudspeaker technology and acoustics
- Assembly language programming
- Working knowledge of C and/or C++
- Experience in MATLAB
- Driving licence
Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Creative and innovative problem solving
- A high degree of self-motivation with good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to provide clear explanations and documentation
- An interest in music and listening
- The ability to thrive within a business with demanding clients
- The ability to quickly adapt to using new technologies
- The ability to quickly fault find and maintain legacy systems
Full job description available upon request from the HR Administrator at email@example.com
If you are interested in the above vacancy and wish to be considered, please send your CV and covering letter with salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.