Meridian Audio Ltd. is the premium UK manufacturer of high quality audio and video systems. Based in Huntingdon near Cambridge, Meridian designs and manufactures a range of class leading products which are sold in over 60 countries worldwide.
Automotive Projects Manager
Meridian Audio Limited is seeking a commercial project management professional to support the company’s growing automotive business in the role of Automotive Projects Manager. The ideal candidate will have project management and commercial experience within the residential technology or automotive sectors.
Acting as a daily contact for Meridian’s automotive customers the Automotive Projects Manager will be responsible for managing commercial project plans and coordinating automotive activities.
Reporting to the Automotive Business Manager, this role is based at Meridian’s headquarters in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire and will require regular travel throughout the UK.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- Proven track record of developing working relationships and partnerships that deliver
- A planner with strong attention to detail
- The ability to manage own workload and demonstrate a high level of self-motivation
- Excellent presentation and first-class interpersonal skills
- An interest in emerging technologies plus an understanding of the automotive market opportunities for high performance audio offerings
Full job description available upon request from Meridian HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in the above vacancy and wish to be considered, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
No agencies please.