Meridian Audio Ltd. is the premium UK manufacturer of high quality audio and video systems. Based in Huntingdon near Cambridge, Meridian designs and manufactures a range of class leading products which are sold in over 60 countries worldwide.
Automotive Projects Coordinator
Meridian Audio Limited is seeking a commercial project management professional to support the company’s growing automotive business in the role of Automotive Projects Coordinator . The ideal candidate will have project management and commercial experience within the residential technology or automotive sectors.
Acting as a daily contact for Meridian’s automotive customers the Automotive Projects Coordinator will be responsible for managing commercial project plans and coordinating automotive activities.
Reporting to the Automotive Business Manager, this role is based at Meridian’s headquarters in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire and will require regular travel throughout the UK.
Applicants must be able to demonstrate:
- Proven track record of developing working relationships and partnerships that deliver
- A planner with strong attention to detail
- The ability to manage own workload and demonstrate a high level of self-motivation
- Excellent presentation and first-class interpersonal skills
- An interest in emerging technologies plus an understanding of the automotive market opportunities for high performance audio offerings
Full job description available upon request from Meridian HR department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in the above vacancy and wish to be considered, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
No agencies please.
R & D Engineer – DSP and Automotive Audio
Meridian Audio Limited designs, engineers and manufactures state-of-the-art audio and video home entertainment systems, and supplies audio technology to the automotive industry.
We have a vacancy for an R&D Engineer at our R&D facility in Huntingdon to support our automotive and home audio product teams. We are looking for a person with a good degree or equivalent experience in engineering, acoustics, computer science, physics, or mathematics plus:
- Proven track record in audio DSP development (56xxx preferred)
- DSP filter and algorithm design skills
- An understanding of loudspeaker technology and acoustics
- Assembly language programming
- Working knowledge of C and/or C++
- Experience in MATLAB
- Driving licence
Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Creative and innovative problem solving
- A high degree of self-motivation with good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to provide clear explanations and documentation
- An interest in music and listening
- The ability to thrive within a business with demanding clients
- The ability to quickly adapt to using new technologies
- The ability to quickly fault find and maintain legacy systems
Full job description available upon request from the HR Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in the above vacancy and wish to be considered, please send your CV and covering letter with salary expectations to email@example.com
No agencies please.